zaterdag 23 november 2013

MISHIMA






















 


6 o' clock in the morning. I ended 'The dacay of the angel' a novel by Yukio Mishima while eating my toast on yesterdays salad. The last tomatoes from the kitchengreenhouse.

Timecircles. Confronting mindscapes.  

The characters fail to connect to reality. 

The way Mishima decribes their observations made me travel back to Japan. Moongaping along the coast near Ise in my jetlag. The last night I stayed at the hotel Mishima visited with his family before he died.

Yuka, the dog of my friend enters. We are going for a walk.

The moon hides behind the greyest of clouds.

1 opmerking:

  1. Very nice to read in English / to see my dog appear (in reality she IS a shadow)
    And thank you for inspiring me to read

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen